The gabion net is made of mechanically braided high-corrosion-resistant, high-strength, ductile low-carbon steel wire or the above steel wire covered with PVC. The box structure made using this net is a gabion net box. According to ASTM and EN standards, the diameter of the low carbon steel wire used varies according to engineering design requirements. Generally between 2.0-4.0mm, the tensile strength of the gabion mesh wire is not less than 38kg / m2, the weight of the metal coating is generally higher than 245g / m2, and the diameter of the edge line of the gabion mesh is generally greater than the diameter of the mesh. The length of the twisted part of the double wire should not be less than 50mm. In order to ensure that the metal coating and PVC coating of the twisted wire are not damaged.
(1) Aperture: 60 * 80mm, 80 * 100mm, 80 * 120mm, 100 * 120mm, 120 * 150mm, 90 * 110mm
The length of the twisted part of the double wire must not be less than 50mm. To ensure that the metal coating and PVC coating of the twisted wire are not damaged.
(2) Wire diameter: The gabion net is divided into three wire diameters-mesh wire, edge wire, and tie wire.
1.The range of the mesh is 2mm-4mm
2. The edge wire is generally larger than the mesh, 0.5-1.0mm thicker than the mesh
3. The tie wire is generally smaller than the mesh wire, and the most common is 2.2mm.
(3) Wire tension: not less than 38kg / m2 380N / mm
(4) Surface treatment
1. Galvanized. The amount of zinc added was 10 g / m2. Poor corrosion resistance
2. Hot-dip galvanized. The amount of zinc can reach 300g / m2. Strong antisepsis
3. Gao Erfan (zinc aluminum alloy). This is divided into two materials, zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare earth alloy steel wire and zinc-10% aluminum mixed rare-earth alloy steel wire. Super corrosion resistance
4. PVC coated. The thickness of the plastic package is generally 1.0mm, for example: 3.7mm after packaging. Strong anti-corrosion
(1) Partition: Add one partition per meter in the long direction of the gabion net
(2) Size: can be customized according to standards
(3) Contrast range of aperture and wire diameter