Geotextile, also known as geotextile, is a water-permeable geosynthetic material made of synthetic fibers by needling or weaving. Geotextile is one of the new materials, geosynthetics. The finished product is cloth-like, with a width of 4-6 meters and a length of 50-100 meters. Geotextiles are divided into woven geotextiles and non-woven filament geotextiles.
1. High strength. Due to the use of plastic fibers, it can maintain sufficient strength and elongation in dry and wet conditions.
2. Corrosion resistance, long-term corrosion resistance in soil and water with different pH.
3. Good water permeability There is a gap between the fibers, so it has good water permeability.
4. Good anti-microbial resistance No damage to microorganisms and insects.
5. Convenient construction. Because the material is light and soft, it is convenient to transport, lay and construct.
6, complete specifications: width up to 9 meters. It is the widest product in China, the mass per unit area: 100-1000g / m2
Use of polyester staple fiber needle punched geotextiles for building materials with different physical properties (particle size, distribution, consistency, density, etc.)
Materials (such as soil and sand, soil and concrete, etc.). Prevent two or more materials from being lost and mixed
The overall structure and function of the materials enhance the carrying capacity of the structure.
2: filtration (reverse filtration)
When the water flows from the fine soil layer into the coarse soil layer, the good air permeability and water permeability of the polyester staple fiber needled geotextile are used to make the water flow
Through, it effectively intercepts soil particles, fine sand, small stones, etc. to maintain the stability of soil and water engineering.
Polyester staple fiber needle punched geotextile has good water conductivity, it can form drainage channels inside the soil,
Residual liquid and gas are discharged.
Polyester staple fiber needle punched geotextile is used to enhance the tensile strength and deformation resistance of the soil and enhance the stability of the building structure in order to improve
Good soil quality.
When water flow scours the soil, it effectively diffuses, transfers or decomposes the concentrated stress, prevents the soil from being damaged by external forces, and protects the soil.
6: puncture prevention
Combined with geomembrane to form a composite waterproof and anti-seepage material, which plays the role of puncture prevention.
High tensile strength, good permeability, breathability, high temperature resistance, freeze resistance, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, and no moth.
Polyester staple fiber geotextile is a widely used geosynthetic material. Widely used in the reinforcement of railway subgrade and highway pavement
Maintenance, sports hall, dam protection, isolation of hydraulic structures, tunnels, beaches, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects.
Light weight, low cost, corrosion resistance, excellent performances such as reverse filtration, drainage, isolation, and enhancement.
Widely used in geotechnical engineering such as water conservancy, electricity, mines, roads and railways:
l Filter material for soil separation;
2. Drainage materials for the beneficiation of reservoirs and mines, drainage materials for the foundations of high-rise buildings;
3. Anti-scouring materials for river dykes and slope protection;
4. Reinforcing materials for railways, highways, and airport running road foundations, and road-reinforcing materials for swamps;
5. Anti-frost and anti-freeze insulation materials;
6. Anti-cracking material for asphalt pavement.